SentinelNet® is specialized for maritime deployments. The software links a variety of edge devices to improve visibility above and below the water’s surface, improving security for ports, waterways and ships at sea.
SentinelNet delivers unmatched situational awareness for maritime anti-terrorism/ force protection (AT/FP). SentinelNet’s intelligent agents monitor sensors, detect anomalies, provide alerts, offer recommended courses of action, and supply additional reports. SentinelNet fuses information from multiple sensor and data sources to produce a common AT/FP picture. Originally developed for the US Navy, SentinelNet and its core technology are deployed and proven in the world’s most difficult conditions.
- SentinelNet is a system-of-systems that integrates sensors and subsystems from multiple vendors into a common platform for data collection, management, and control.
- SentinelNet modular, open architecture scales from single installations, to campuses, to large border security solutions.
- SentinelNet supports many industry standard and existing sensor and device protocols.
- SentinelNet continuously collects data from its sensors and subsystems.
- Persistent Sentinel’s intelligent agents evaluate relevant data and detect events in real time.
- SentinelNet fuses data from multiple sensors, where possible, reducing false detections and multiple tracks of the same entity.
- SentinelNet continuously monitors its sensors’ and subsystems’ health, detecting problems in real time.
- Intelligent agents alert operators to detected events. Events are assigned to a status of Warning, Cautionary, or Advisory.
- Alerts initiate autonomous actions within SentinelNet. These actions can include everything from pointing a camera to the source of the alert, to sounding an alarm, to highlighting the event location on the display.
- SentinelNet automatically provides decision-makers with high quality data about the event and its context.
- SentinelNet provides operators with a customized Course of Action or workflow that outlines how to respond according to local policies and procedures.
- SentinelNet GIS display provides a clear Common Operating Picture to facilitate faster decision making with higher quality outcomes.
- SentinelNet allows the operator to control camera, sensors, effectors, and other subsystems.
- The operator can also issue directives to properly equipped sentries.